Sunday, December 16, 2007

Would you trust a divorced Shadcan?

I use the dating site Sawyouatsinai.com or as I like to call it Sawyouinhell. I will share with everyone my many experiences using this site in futures posts. On one occasion a match was suggested to me by a married couple. By the way is it just me or does everyone who gets married immediately have to become a shadcan on that site. Whats with that I mean do they sign you up at the chuppah. Anyway both the couple said they were both divorced from this was their second marriage. Which got me to thinking if your going to fix people up isn't that fact that your divorced yourself kind of a bad sign. I don't want to pick on divorced people. Obviously no one gets married with the goal of getting divorced. Its a very painful and depressing experience for everyone involved. And I'm glad this couple was able to get remarried. But if you failed at finding the right person yourself then what makes you think you can find the one for me. Its hard enough to trust many shadcanim as it is. Or is it like the analogy of the heart surgeon who can operate on everyone but himself. Just wondering what people think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rafi G. said...

I don't think so. People get divorced for all sorts of reasons. It should not mean they cannot suggest a shidduch for someone else.

December 17, 2007 at 1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Blogroll Me!