Sunday, December 16, 2007

New Direction

Not that anyone knew about this blog before. But I have decided to start over and change everything except the name of the blog. I have erased all previous posts and changed my identity. Realistically I don't think many people will come across this blog or read it. The main reason I am doing it is for myself. If some people discover it great, if not no big deal. I wasn't sure what direction to go with it. There are a ton of blogs out there as it is. I mean what could my humble blog really add. There are all ready blogs about the whole BT experience both positive and negative. As well as being a Orthodox Jew also both positive and negative. Jewish politics, dating and life in general. Well as many writers are told when first starting out write about what you know. In this case writing about what I know would of course mean writing about myself. So since nobody knows me like me, or can write about me I will share my experiences both good and bad. I am trying to keep a certain level of anonymity with this blog. If for some reason someone reads this and figures out who I am I won't look at it as the end of the world. But simply email me and I will confirm if your guess is right or wrong. So without further adieu sit back and enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rafi G. said...

well, good luck. I am adding you to my blogroll, and to my google reader list because your blog looks interesting..

December 17, 2007 at 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Blogroll Me!